Find the perfect gift with our curated holiday gift guide – from cozy blankets and candles to tech and apparel, we’ve got you covered.
I’ve divided my favorite finds into two categories this year:
- Under $50 – affordable, stylish options starting at just $8
- Most Wanted – best selling items over $50 and are 100% worth every penny!
– Click Any Image Below To Shop –
- Wet/dry Cordless Vacuum – I bought this cordless mop/vacuum combo earlier this year and now wonder how I ever cleaned my floors without it. It works so well, even with all our dog hair, and saves a ton of time!
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones – I’ve used my Sony noise cancelling headphones almost daily in the gym for the last 3 or 4 years and can’t say enough good things about them. This is the newest model, and I love the slimmer design!
- Bearpaw Shorty Bootie – If you love UGG booties, but don’t love the UGG price tag, this is such a cute alternative for a fraction of the price.
- Sunrise Alarm Clock/Sound Machine – An aesthetically pleasing sound machine to help you fall and stay asleep + a gentle alarm clock that supports your natural circadian rhythm. You can even add meditations, sleep stories, and more with an optional Hatch membership (a free trial is included).
- Match Holder – A chic match holder that comes with solid black matches for the candle lover in your life.
- Waffle Robe – I asked for this dreamy waffle knit robe a few years ago, and it feels just like you’re at a luxurious spa. Comes in white, tan, moss, and gray.
- Instant Camera– I love these instant cameras for capturing memories in a fun, unique way. The design and square photo format of this new model is 10 out of 10.
- Oura Ring – I’m dying to get my hands on this health/fitness tracker because you wear it as a discrete ring instead of a clunky watch on your wrist. It monitors your sleep, steps, blood oxygen, heart rate, cycle, temperature, and more.
- Vintage Board Game Collection – We love family game night, and this vintage-inspired set is made to be both played and displayed.
- Brass Salt and Pepper Mills – These chic brass salt and pepper mills are the perfect gift for foodies and design lovers too!
- Nike Blazer Shoes – You can’t go wrong with a classic pair of Nike’s, and this white/cream combo is so, so good.
- Pour Over Kettle – This kettle has a precision spout for less spillage and a built-in thermometer for optimal brewing temperature. Pair it with some yummy flavored teas for the perfect cozy gift.
– Click Any Image Below To Shop –
- Crew Boot Socks – This is the cutest set of cozy socks to wear with boots or a pair of white sneakers. Only $11 for a set of 6!
- Wavy Phone Case – The wavy design on this phone case is so fun, and it comes in 25 colors for any iPhone model.
- Corner Zip Wristlet – Every girl needs a good wristlet for running errands, and the Coach corner zip is 60% off right now!
- Lamp Candle Warmer – These candle warmers that look like a cozy, little lamp have gone viral lately, and I love this version that has a curved adjustable height arm so it works with any height candle. It’s also dimmable and has a timer!
- Curling Iron – I prefer a longer barrel curling iron, and this size is perfect for getting those beach mermaid waves.
- Buttercream Turtle Neck Sweatshirt – This is my favorite place to buy cozy sweaters, and they’re all 40% off right now! But this oversized turtleneck just looks so, so soft and comfortable.
- Travertine Match Holder – I love gifting a delicious smelling candle with some accessories like this gorgeous, unique travertine match holder.
- Cozy Knit Throw – Throw this Barefoot Dreams inspired throw blanket in your cart immediately – it’s under $20, and colors are selling out quickly!
- Spice Cake Candle – These are the only candles I burn in my home, and this new Spice Cake scent is to die for. Use my exclusive code LIZLOVE20 for 20% off your order! (not able to be combined with certain sitewide sales)
- Sherpa Slippers – Everyone loves a new pair of slippers for Christmas!
- Simply Modern Tumbler – Rumor has it this insulated tumbler performs better than the infamous Stanley. 👀 It’s less expensive too!
- Travel Cosmetic Bag – A girl can never have enough cute bags to store all her beauty products and toiletries. This one comes in 7 pretty colors and is 20% off!
As always, I sincerely appreciate you shopping through the links I share, which allows me to make a small commission from your purchase while your purchase price remains the same. When you use my affiliate links, I’m better able to create content for this blog as well as support my family, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting what I do!